pkgsrc-Users by date

Last updated: Mon Jul 23 08:15:56 2018
Messages in reverse chronological order
Timezone is UTC

Page 1 of 2018/07
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]

TimeSubject# followupsFrom
Mon, 23 Jul 2018
08:15 Firefox build failure, NetBSD 8, amd64 (0) Fekete Zoltán
Sat, 21 Jul 2018
17:50 gpg/gpg2: problem with locale (0) tlaronde
13:12 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (0) Rhialto
13:11 Re: Printing on NetBSD: Converting xml to ppd (0) Mayuresh
10:59 Re: Printing on NetBSD: Converting xml to ppd (1) Leonardo Taccari
Fri, 20 Jul 2018
20:07 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (2) Marco Beishuizen
18:58 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (0) Benny Siegert
16:35 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
15:27 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Benny Siegert
15:19 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Benny Siegert
15:12 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
14:59 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Benny Siegert
14:52 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
14:31 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Benny Siegert
14:28 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
13:42 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Benny Siegert
12:54 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
12:29 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (0) Mayuresh
12:27 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
11:31 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (2) D'Arcy Cain
06:13 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (0) Mayuresh
05:41 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (1) Jay Patel
03:31 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (0) Mayuresh
Thu, 19 Jul 2018
19:55 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (1) Cág
17:09 Re: qpdf distfile (0) Jason Bacon
16:07 Re: qpdf distfile (1) Patrick Welche
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
17:17 Re: qpdf distfile (1) Jason Bacon
16:52 Re: qpdf distfile (0) Thomas Klausner
16:20 qpdf distfile (2) Patrick Welche
05:44 Patch upgrading net/unifi from 5.5.20 to 5.8.24 (0) Paul Ripke
03:51 Patch to upgrade mongodb from 3.4.4 to 3.4.15 (0) Paul Ripke
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
21:32 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (0) maya
11:46 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (0) maya
09:11 Re: web2c setstdinenc (0) coypu
09:01 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (1) Benny Siegert
08:54 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (0) Martin Husemann
08:52 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (2) maya
08:43 Re: web2c setstdinenc (1) Leonardo Taccari
08:08 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (1) Benny Siegert
08:07 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (1) Jonathan Perkin
07:56 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (2) Benny Siegert
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
22:55 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
22:22 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (1) Jonathan Perkin
21:07 web2c setstdinenc (1) coypu
20:27 Re: Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (2) maya
Sun, 15 Jul 2018
14:05 Printing on NetBSD: Converting xml to ppd (1) Mayuresh
Sat, 14 Jul 2018
20:51 Re: macOS package survey (0) Noah
20:43 Re: meson (0) Thomas Klausner
17:56 Re: html 2 pdf converters? (0) Mayuresh
16:26 html 2 pdf converters? (4) Mayuresh
05:32 Re: www/firefox52 audio not working : does it requ (0) Sergio Lenzi
Fri, 13 Jul 2018
21:11 Re: macOS package survey (1) Marion Hakanson
18:14 Re: www/firefox52 audio not working : does it requ (0) Mayuresh
13:22 Re: www/firefox52 audio not working : does it requ (1) Mayuresh
13:14 Re: Can some 8.0_RC1 compiled packages crash on 8. (0) Mayuresh
12:50 Re: devel/py-curses compilation error (0) Mayuresh
12:26 Re: devel/py-curses compilation error (1) Adam
12:19 Re: devel/py-curses compilation error (1) Mayuresh
12:10 Re: www/firefox52 audio not working : does it requ (2) Hauke Fath
08:06 macOS package survey (1) Jonathan Perkin
Thu, 12 Jul 2018
19:57 Re: pkgsrc-2018Q2: devel/pango fails to configure (0) Rhialto
15:16 Re: [HEAD] qt5-qtdeclarative build issue (0) BERTRAND Joël
13:30 Re: [HEAD] qt5-qtdeclarative build issue (1) Benny Siegert
13:19 www/firefox52 audio not working : does it require (1) Mayuresh
10:05 [HEAD] qt5-qtdeclarative build issue (1) BERTRAND Joël
09:40 devel/py-curses compilation error (1) Mayuresh
04:50 libxslt build fails on Vector Linux (0) roarde
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
22:17 Re: Cannot print to printer (lpr, a2ps) with "gnum (0) John D. Baker
22:03 Re: Cannot print to printer (lpr, a2ps) with "gnum (0) John D. Baker
22:00 Re: Cannot print to printer (lpr, a2ps) with "gnum (1) Greg Troxel
21:37 Cannot print to printer (lpr, a2ps) with "gnumeric (2) John D. Baker
20:02 Re: Can some 8.0_RC1 compiled packages crash on 8. (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
16:08 Re: Can some 8.0_RC1 compiled packages crash on 8. (0) Mayuresh
16:05 Can some 8.0_RC1 compiled packages crash on 8.0_RC (2) Mayuresh
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
21:18 Re: pkgsrc-2018Q2: devel/pango fails to configure (1) Rhialto
21:05 Re: zoneminder? (0) BERTRAND Joël
20:36 Re: pkgsrc-2018Q2: pkgtools/pkgin fails to build (0) Rhialto
20:10 Re: pkgsrc-2018Q2: pkgtools/pkgin fails to build (1) Rhialto
20:08 pkgsrc-2018Q2: devel/pango fails to configure (1) Rhialto
20:07 Re: pkgsrc-2018Q2: pkgtools/pkgin fails to build (1) Jonathan Perkin
19:56 pkgsrc-2018Q2: pkgtools/pkgin fails to build (1) Rhialto
16:15 Re: zoneminder? (1) Greg Troxel
07:25 Re: zoneminder? (1) BERTRAND Joël
Mon, 09 Jul 2018
18:22 zoneminder? (1) Greg Troxel
11:50 Announcing the pkgsrc-2018Q2 release (0) Greg Troxel
10:22 pkgsrc-2018Q2 packages for illumos now available (0) Jonathan Perkin
07:13 Re: games/xpipeman broken (0) Martin Husemann
Sun, 08 Jul 2018
14:51 Video players on RPI2 NetBSD 8.0_RC1 (0) Mayuresh
13:21 Heads up: lang/go now uses pkg_alternatives (1) Benny Siegert
11:45 Re: games/xpipeman broken (1) Paul Goyette
10:19 Re: games/xpipeman broken (1) Martin Husemann
10:02 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (0) Jonathan Perkin
09:58 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (0) Jonathan Perkin
08:42 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
08:42 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
07:59 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Jonathan Perkin
07:57 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Jonathan Perkin
07:07 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Julien Savard
00:42 games/xpipeman broken (1) Paul Goyette
Sat, 07 Jul 2018
13:10 Intent to remove: net/gated (0) Benny Siegert
13:04 Re: misc/raspberrypi-userland distfile changed wit (0) Greg Troxel
10:54 misc/raspberrypi-userland distfile changed without (1) Mayuresh
10:48 meson (1) Patrick Welche
10:32 Re: FYI, installing cups renders firefox unable to (0) Greg Troxel
09:10 Re: FYI, installing cups renders firefox unable to (0) tlaronde
Fri, 06 Jul 2018
22:42 Re: FYI, installing cups renders firefox unable to (2) John D. Baker
20:03 FYI, installing cups renders firefox unable to pri (0) tlaronde
18:20 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (0) Marco Beishuizen
16:29 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Greg Troxel
14:57 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
14:54 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (0) J. Lewis Muir
13:48 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (2) Marco Beishuizen
Thu, 05 Jul 2018
23:04 Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (2) Greg Troxel
19:27 howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc (1) Marco Beishuizen
17:04 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Greg Troxel
13:42 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) J. Lewis Muir
Wed, 04 Jul 2018
08:07 Re: Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exo (1) Jonathan Perkin
06:32 Conceptual talk about distributed pbulk on exotic (2) Julien Savard
Tue, 03 Jul 2018
21:13 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (0) Mark Davies
21:03 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (1) Mark Davies
14:39 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (0) Mayuresh
13:03 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (1) Greg Troxel
12:57 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (1) Greg Troxel
12:39 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (1) Mayuresh
08:02 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (2) Mark Davies
03:07 Re: pkgsrcCon 2018 in Berlin, 6.-8. July (0) Pierre Pronchery
Mon, 02 Jul 2018
23:15 Re: epoxy? (0) Greg Troxel
23:13 Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl (1) Greg Troxel
22:44 Re: epoxy? (1) Phil Nelson
17:05 xscreensaver regressions? (0) John D. Baker


Page 1 of 2018/07
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]
Home


Mail converted by MHonArc