Re: html 2 pdf converters?

Hello,

Did you try sea-monkey ?

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:
Somehow my browsers' (firefox, netsurf), print to pdf functionality is not
working. I can possibly use libreoffice. But it would be nicer to have a
command line tool.

Tried print/html2ps, but it draws errors like:

Use of assignment to $[ is deprecated at /usr/pkg/bin/html2ps line 3409.
Unescaped left brace in regex is illegal here in regex; marked by <-- HERE
in m//DH { <-- HERE / at /usr/pkg/bin/html2ps line 3834.

Further I noticed print/py-pisa. But its DESCR says this:

This package is obsolete. Please use print/py-weasyprint instead.

Yet to try py-weasyprint. But if someone is using any html2pdf tool,
please do share tips.

Mayuresh