Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, the wise Benny Siegert wrote:

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:43 PM Marco Beishuizen <mbeis%xs4all.nl@localhost> wrote:
No don't use sudo. Only config that works is when everything is in the root's home dir, and git/pkgsrc is running as root.

That seems weird.

For me, a "chown -R myusername /usr/pkgsrc" is enough to be able to do all cvs and git operations.

On my system /usr/pkgsrc has owner 600 and group 125. /usr/pkgsrc/wip has owner root and group 125. Don't know why numbers as id's are used.

Meanwhile, I have committed your alpine update :)

Great, thanks!

Regards,
Marco

--
It is so stupid of modern civilization to have given up believing in the
devil when he is the only explanation of it.