games/xpipeman broken

games/xpipeman has been broken for quite a while on NetBSD-current, and is still broken as of today's pkgsrc (and with a 8.99.18 NetBSD system).

When run, the playing area is displayed, but as soon as you click on the New-Game button the program aborts. It seems to be setuid to games (and also setgid games) so no coredump is available.

I don't have any idea when the breakage first appeared. Perhaps it's related to NetBSD ASLR?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |