Re: devel/py-curses compilation error

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 03:10:30PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> In pkgsrc current with fresh update on amd64 NetBSD 8.0_RC1 I get this:
[...]

Please help. I am stuck with building xentools48 which leads me to this
dep.

Is there anything on 8.0_RC1, if these lines in the Makefile suggest:

# NetBSD-8 curses has enough support for py-curses
USE_CURSES=     getsyx
# But we build as ncurses still to get the full feature set easily
FAKE_NCURSES=   yes

Mayuresh