pkgsrc-Users by date

Last updated: Tue Jun 19 03:55:33 2018
Messages in reverse chronological order
Timezone is UTC

Page 1 of 2018/06
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]

TimeSubject# followupsFrom
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
03:55 Re: wip/dspdfviewer: Request for review (0) Santhosh Raju
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
15:46 Re: upgrading to latest samba (0) Steve Blinkhorn
14:21 Re: wip/dspdfviewer: Request for review (1) Thomas Klausner
13:06 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (0) Mayuresh
12:19 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (1) Mark Davies
12:15 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
11:50 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (1) Mayuresh
11:39 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (1) Mark Davies
11:30 Re: Request for texlive packages (0) Mark Davies
11:22 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mayuresh
11:15 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mark Davies
11:04 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (1) Mayuresh
11:02 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mayuresh
11:02 Re: pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (1) Mark Davies
10:57 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mark Davies
10:37 pdflatex errors on pkgsrc based texlive (2) Mayuresh
10:34 Re: Request for texlive packages (0) Mayuresh
10:04 Re: Quickest way to rebuild if you just change PLI (0) Leonardo Taccari
10:01 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mayuresh
10:01 Re: Quickest way to rebuild if you just change PLI (0) Jonathan Perkin
09:59 Quickest way to rebuild if you just change PLIST (2) Mayuresh
04:09 wip/dspdfviewer: Request for review (1) Santhosh Raju
03:57 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Thomas Mueller
02:16 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mayuresh
Sun, 17 Jun 2018
21:40 Re: devel/autoconf vs help2man on amd64 -8 and -cu (0) Thomas Klausner
19:53 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (0) maya
17:19 Re: Request for texlive packages (2) Min Sik Kim
15:53 Re: devel/autoconf vs help2man on amd64 -8 and -cu (1) John D. Baker
14:33 Re: devel/autoconf vs help2man on amd64 -8 and -cu (1) Thomas Klausner
14:22 Re: devel/autoconf vs help2man on amd64 -8 and -cu (0) John D. Baker
14:00 Re: devel/autoconf vs help2man on amd64 -8 and -cu (0) Thomas Klausner
13:57 devel/autoconf vs help2man on amd64 -8 and -curren (2) John D. Baker
13:38 Re: www/seamonkey PLIST errors (0) Mayuresh
10:47 Re: www/seamonkey PLIST errors (1) Martin Husemann
10:13 Re: Request for texlive packages (1) Mayuresh
08:36 www/w3m-img image rendering over ssh -X (0) Mayuresh
08:28 www/seamonkey PLIST errors (1) Mayuresh
07:47 Re: gnupg2 build breakage (0) Thomas Klausner
07:39 gnupg2 build breakage (1) oskar
Sat, 16 Jun 2018
17:17 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Rhialto
07:56 Re: Please help test new pkgin (0) Jonathan Perkin
00:48 Re: Rust compile deadlock. (0) Mike Pumford
00:44 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Mike Pumford
Fri, 15 Jun 2018
14:05 Re: Request for texlive packages (0) Mayuresh
14:00 Re: Request for texlive packages (2) Patrick Welche
13:53 Request for texlive packages (1) Mayuresh
11:08 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (0) maya
03:08 Re: [Linux] multimedia/libass looks for library in (0) Mayuresh
03:02 Re: [Linux] multimedia/libass looks for library in (1) Mayuresh
02:27 Re: [Linux] multimedia/libass looks for library in (1) Sevan Janiyan
02:21 Re: [Linux] multimedia/libass looks for library in (1) Mayuresh
02:11 Re: [Linux] multimedia/libass looks for library in (1) Sevan Janiyan
01:59 [Linux] multimedia/libass looks for library in /li (1) Mayuresh
01:02 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (2) Mayuresh
Thu, 14 Jun 2018
20:47 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (0) Cág
18:09 Re: wip/android-adb-tools USB connectivity on NetB (0) maya
16:30 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (1) Mayuresh
16:23 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (2) maya
16:22 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (1) Mayuresh
16:09 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (1) maya
15:55 Re: wip/android-adb-tools USB connectivity on NetB (1) Mayuresh
14:57 wip/android-adb-tools USB connectivity on NetBSD (1) Mayuresh
14:05 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
13:48 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) John D. Baker
13:03 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Mark Davies
12:54 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (1) Mayuresh
12:45 Re: mkstemp: No such file or directory error (0) Mayuresh
12:33 Re: mkstemp: No such file or directory error (0) maya
12:30 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (2) maya
12:12 Re: mkstemp: No such file or directory error (1) Jonathan Perkin
12:10 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
12:02 mkstemp: No such file or directory error (2) Mayuresh
11:49 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Mark Davies
11:48 Re: lang/g95 compilation error (0) Mayuresh
10:59 lang/g95 compilation error (2) Mayuresh
07:35 Re: Rust compile deadlock. (1) Martin Husemann
05:50 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Chavdar Ivanov
02:49 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
02:32 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Mayuresh
00:24 Re: Rust compile deadlock. (0) maya
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
22:14 Re: sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconf (0) John D. Baker
21:29 Rust compile deadlock. (2) Mike Pumford
21:23 Re: Problem building digest in pkgcomp1 chroot (0) Mike Pumford
18:03 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (2) Ian D. Leroux
17:14 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
16:37 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (2) Cág
14:57 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Ian D. Leroux
14:01 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
11:31 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
10:51 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Jonathan Perkin
10:25 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Adam
10:03 Re: sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconf (1) maya
05:10 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (2) Chavdar Ivanov
02:37 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
Tue, 12 Jun 2018
22:21 re: sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconf (1) John D. Baker
21:56 re: sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconf (1) John D. Baker
21:50 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
21:28 Re: Problem building digest in pkgcomp1 chroot (1) Mike Pumford
20:37 re: sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconf (0) matthew green
20:14 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) maya
20:13 Re: sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconf (0) maya
19:36 Problem building digest in pkgcomp1 chroot (1) Mike Pumford
18:46 Re: Please help test new pkgin (0) Mike Pumford
17:43 sparc-current xsrc freetype2 vs fonts/fontconfig? (2) John D. Baker
15:52 Re: Please help test new pkgin (0) Matthias Ferdinand
15:05 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (3) Mayuresh
14:36 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Cág
11:31 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (2) Mayuresh
11:07 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
02:16 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
17:48 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Thomas Klausner
16:43 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Jonathan Perkin
16:04 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Matthias Ferdinand
16:04 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Matthias Ferdinand
15:10 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Jonathan Perkin
11:12 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Mayuresh
10:33 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
05:59 Re: Please help test new pkgin (2) Jonathan Perkin
04:30 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (0) John D. Baker
02:27 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (2) Mayuresh
01:52 Re: texlive organization on netbsd (2) John D. Baker
Sun, 10 Jun 2018
22:41 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Mike Pumford
18:07 Re: Errors building Xen - gcc48 failure (0) Manuel Bouyer
18:04 Re: Errors building Xen - gcc48 failure (0) maya
18:03 Re: Errors building Xen - gcc48 failure (1) maya
17:59 Re: Errors building Xen - gcc48 failure (1) D'Arcy Cain
17:20 texlive organization on netbsd (0) Mayuresh
16:38 modular-xorg-server build failure on NetBSD i386 (0) Fekete Zoltán
15:03 Re: Errors building Xen - gcc48 failure (2) Manuel Bouyer
14:46 Errors building Xen - gcc48 failure (1) D'Arcy Cain
10:49 Re: Is opting out of gobject-introspection safe [ (0) Cág
Sat, 09 Jun 2018
14:14 Re: devel/pango PLIST errors (0) Mayuresh
14:07 Re: Please help test new pkgin (0) Jason Bacon
10:04 Re: devel/pango PLIST errors (1) maya
09:42 Re: devel/pango PLIST errors (1) Mayuresh
08:06 Re: devel/pango PLIST errors (1) maya
07:42 Re: devel/pango PLIST errors (0) Mayuresh
07:14 Re: devel/pango PLIST errors (1) Martin Husemann
06:54 Re: Please help test new pkgin (0) maya
06:36 Re: Please help test new pkgin (2) maya
02:22 devel/pango PLIST errors (2) Mayuresh
02:06 Re: www/vimb fails to start (0) Mayuresh
02:03 Re: Please help test new pkgin (1) Jason Bacon
01:57 www/vimb fails to start (1) Mayuresh
Fri, 08 Jun 2018
22:08 Please help test new pkgin (3) Jonathan Perkin
19:13 Is opting out of gobject-introspection safe [ was (1) Mayuresh
17:45 Re: multimedia/gst-plugins1-base : gst.h not found (1) Mayuresh
15:44 Re: multimedia/gst-plugins1-base : gst.h not found (1) Mayuresh
14:50 Re: GCC and as (0) Jason Bacon
14:03 Re: /usr/pkg/bin/ruby24: not found [ Was www/vimb (0) Thomas Klausner
13:26 multimedia/gst-plugins1-base : gst.h not found err (1) Mayuresh
13:14 /usr/pkg/bin/ruby24: not found [ Was www/vimb lagg (1) Mayuresh
12:21 Re: ffmpeg3 text relocations (0) Fekete Zoltán
11:29 Re: ffmpeg3 text relocations (0) Kamil Rytarowski
11:11 ffmpeg3 text relocations (1) Fekete Zoltán
Thu, 07 Jun 2018
20:53 Re: GCC and as (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
19:44 Re: GCC and as (0) Jason Bacon
09:55 Re: cmake build fails (0) Benny Siegert
09:47 cmake build fails (1) Paul Goyette
Wed, 06 Jun 2018
17:00 armv7 (rpi2) devel/nss build error (0) Mayuresh
14:53 Re: built-in libarchive (0) Patrick Welche
01:51 Re: Is wip/virtualbox stable; can it be pulled int (0) Mayuresh
Tue, 05 Jun 2018
23:19 weird fontconfig / freetype issie solved by removi (0) matthew green
17:55 Re: Is wip/virtualbox stable; can it be pulled int (0) Jason Bacon
17:03 Re: Is wip/virtualbox stable; can it be pulled int (1) Greg Troxel
16:31 Is wip/virtualbox stable; can it be pulled into pk (2) Mayuresh
10:26 Re: built-in libarchive (1) Patrick Welche
Sun, 03 Jun 2018
04:51 Re: Bash patches format (0) Matt Housh
Fri, 01 Jun 2018
19:42 re: native xsrc fontconfig (0) matthew green
08:24 Re: GCC and as (1) maya
08:12 Re: GCC and as (2) maya
05:09 Re: ImageMagick 7.0.7-35 dist files not available? (0) Adrian Steinmann
04:32 Re: Bash patches format (0) Robert Elz
04:01 Re: Bash patches format (0) Rainer Müller
04:01 Re: Bash patches format (0) Eric Blake
04:01 Re: Bash patches format (0) Natanael Copa
04:01 Re: Bash patches format (0) Bartłomiej Piotrowski


Page 1 of 2018/06
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]
Home


Mail converted by MHonArc