Re: Problem compiling cmake

On 2018-07-31 09:10 AM, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
> One question that is probably more appropriate for pkgsrc-users@ than
> tech-pkg@ is: does anyone use, want, or care about the ccmake curses
> UI to cmake?
>
> If not, then we can just avoid building it and omit it from PLIST.
> That's a fix crude enough that even I can probably come up with
> the patch.

I wonder how many people build cmake as a dependency but don't even know
it's there.  We have a perfectly serviceable make in the system already
and it can even work cross-platform which is what the 'c' in cmake is.
Given that I bet that very few would even notice if ccmake wasn't there.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost