FYI, installing cups renders firefox unable to print

Since I don't know if this is NetBSD specific or not, but it is indeed a
pkgsrc topic, I have put the two lists.

FWIW, having to print a document accessible only from the Net, I
discovered that the "print..." related actions freeze firefox (60.0.1)
on my NetBSD 7.1.1_PATCH amd64.

Nothing from the "tips" available online cured the disease.

But I vaguely remembered that "some" package have pulled, on its way,
cups from pkgsrc (cups that I don't use, since it's far more simpler to
configure printcap directly). So I decided to remove cups.

And bingo! I'm able to print again from firefox.

FYI, just in case someone stumbles on this one too... And I found no
solution from firefox config per se.
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                       http://www.sbfa.fr/