Re: www/firefox52 audio not working : does it require pulseaudio option?

On 07/12/18 15:19, Mayuresh wrote:
My option settings are:

These options are enabled by default:
         alsa dbus gtk3

These options are currently enabled:
         alsa gtk3 oss

[...]

The flash videos play fine but there is no audio.

Do I require building with pulseaudio to get audio? If so, should it
become a default option?

Does other audio play for you in the browser? I don't do flash, but www/firefox52 built with

# Sound Globals
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS =           oss -pulseaudio -alsa -arts -esound -nas

plays well for me.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344