Re: Deluge port

> If it actually works, I will submit the draft package to wip shortly.

I think August is the OP of this Reddit thread[1] in which case he's actually looking for just the CLI:

> deluge, a bittorrent client with multiple interfaces eg gtk and console. I want to install it without X11.

FreeBSD has a separate port for the CLI because it’s more than just a flavor, I’d say that could be the best way here too.

1: https://www.reddit.com/r/NetBSD/comments/938138/can_i_request_software_to_get_a_port_in_netbsd/e3bex79/

Sijmen