Re: Games works better under control of NetBSD, than under Linux' ?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 07:01:03PM +0000, Zbigniew wrote:
> > What frame rates do you get?
>
> No idea, hot to find it out. I believe, in both cases it's high, since
> the movement is quite fluent.

Have you tried glxgears test?

Which x11 aree you using? Native or pkgsrc?

I have seen that with modular X11 I get better FPS than  on Linux.

I guess nobody is opposed to installing the game. These observations will
be necessary even if we install the games.

Mayuresh