Re: Websites on a Matrix Printer

Hello Herb,

    It has been many years since I used a (non-inkjet) dot matrix
printer.  I have a vague idea that many (if not most) X applications
assume the presence of a PostScript printer.  Depending on the
languages supported by your Oki printer it may be possible to use
ghostscript as a filter that translates postscript jobs to something
your Oki can print.  I'll have a look at The NetBSD Guide's chapter
on printing when I get home.  In the mean time, do you have a manual
for the Oki printers you're using?

Regards,
  - Andy Ball