Re: glassfish on NetBSD?

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Lasse Hillerøe Petersen wrote:

I don't expect anyone but myself to fix my problems - and my fix will very likely end up being Linux.

I feel I should point out that there's always the other BSDs too. Might be worth investigating, it would presumably be an easier migration than going with Linux.

And if it's only for occasionally using Java, there is of course also the option of running Linux or some other OS in a Xen VM (which I believe jym has been working on quite a bit). Maybe not trivial to set up, but it doesn't seem all that complicated either.

MAgnus