Re: glassfish on NetBSD?

> They all have their own shares of problems. Threatening won't get you
> much help anyway, especially on components (namely: Java and Flash) that
> are Linux-centric when it comes to FOSS.

That's almost hilarious, how could what I said be construed as
"threatening"???? I don't expect anyone but myself to fix my problems - and
my fix will very likely end up being Linux. Even more so, if this is the way
a long-time NetBSD user should expect to be "greeted" on netbsd-users these
days.

/Lasse
(NetBSD user since version 1.3.)