Re: Regarding the boot process.

Hello,

First I wanted to thank all for their feedback in booting the system.

I was not able to boot it directly from the HDD, but have created a
usb to just boot the system as RVP pointed out, and this is working.
No slow boot process as I was explaining. I am assuming that the
laptop has problems with its firmware/UEFI.

Regards,
Riza