NetBSD-Users by date

Last updated: Mon Jun 17 14:24:19 2024
Messages in reverse chronological order
Timezone is UTC

Page 1 of 2024/06
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]

TimeSubject# followupsFrom
Mon, 17 Jun 2024
14:24 Re: glibc (0) xuser
13:56 Re: glibc (1) Rhialto
13:46 Re: glibc (0) Martin Husemann
13:41 Re: glibc (2) xuser
06:04 Re: glibc (1) Martin Husemann
06:02 glibc (1) xuser
Sun, 16 Jun 2024
16:32 Re: Newer development boards (0) Andy Ruhl
12:25 Re: Shutdown Issues on NetBSD 10.0/amd64 with USB (0) Matthias Petermann
08:13 Re: Newer development boards (1) Benny Siegert
02:43 Re: Newer development boards (1) Andy Ruhl
Sat, 15 Jun 2024
19:32 Re: Shutdown Issues on NetBSD 10.0/amd64 with USB (1) John D. Baker
15:03 Re: Shutdown Issues on NetBSD 10.0/amd64 with USB (0) Martin Husemann
14:50 Re: Shutdown Issues on NetBSD 10.0/amd64 with USB (1) Matthias Petermann
13:59 Re: Shutdown Issues on NetBSD 10.0/amd64 with USB (1) Martin Husemann
13:20 Shutdown Issues on NetBSD 10.0/amd64 with USB Boot (1) Matthias Petermann
06:59 Re: Newer development boards (1) Adam Russell
Fri, 14 Jun 2024
18:19 Re: Newer development boards (1) Joel
16:41 Re: Newer development boards (1) Andrew Ball
Thu, 13 Jun 2024
21:01 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (0) J. Alexander Jacocks
21:00 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Alexander Jacocks
14:48 Announce: Xorg testing ground toolkit v0.0.1 (0) Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
14:04 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Manuel Bouyer
13:59 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Alexander Jacocks
13:58 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Alexander Jacocks
12:44 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Manuel Bouyer
09:51 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Manuel Bouyer
00:33 Newer development boards (1) Andy Ruhl
Wed, 12 Jun 2024
15:45 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (1) Alexander Jacocks
06:40 Re: 10.0 DMA Issues With SIS-5597/5598 Chipset (0) Alexander Jacocks
Tue, 11 Jun 2024
13:20 RE: EXT MAIL : log rotation with syslogng on netbs (0) Derrick Lobo
08:50 RE: EXT MAIL : log rotation with syslogng on netbs (1) RVP
04:44 RE: EXT MAIL : log rotation with syslogng on netbs (1) Derrick Lobo
04:43 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (1) Joel
02:38 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (0) Valery Ushakov
Mon, 10 Jun 2024
23:19 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (1) Valery Ushakov
19:15 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (0) Erkki Ruohtula
18:57 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (1) Robert Elz
00:58 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (1) Valery Ushakov
Sun, 09 Jun 2024
13:25 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (2) Erkki Ruohtula
12:28 Re: How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (1) Martin Husemann
12:18 How to mount a PCMCIA hard drive (1) Erkki Ruohtula
Sat, 08 Jun 2024
23:30 Re: DVD+R DL disk (0) Todd Gruhn
18:30 Re: DVD+R DL disk (1) Brad Spencer
17:39 Re: DVD+R DL disk (1) Todd Gruhn
17:28 Re: DVD+R DL disk (1) Brad Spencer
14:32 DVD+R DL disk (1) Todd Gruhn
12:32 Re: strange issues with building ArcticFox - full (0) RVP
01:36 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (0) Paul Ripke
Fri, 07 Jun 2024
22:15 Re: strange issues with building ArcticFox - full (0) RVP
21:17 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (0) Jaromír Doleček
12:33 Re: Add compatible laptops to the wiki (0) Van Ly
11:23 Re: pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (0) Riccardo Mottola
10:56 Re: pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (0) Riccardo Mottola
04:46 Re: framebuffer console on old ATI (0) Riccardo Mottola
04:45 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (1) Brian Marcotte
00:35 Re: pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (2) Greg Troxel
00:31 Re: strange issues with building ArcticFox - full (2) Riccardo Mottola
00:25 Re: pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (1) Riccardo Mottola
Thu, 06 Jun 2024
22:42 Re: pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (1) Riccardo Mottola
21:19 Re: framebuffer console on old ATI (0) Riccardo Mottola
21:17 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (1) Jaromír Doleček
18:50 Re: Add compatible laptops to the wiki (1) Ramiro Aceves
18:37 Add compatible laptops to the wiki (1) Théophile Dudreuilh
18:12 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (1) Brian Marcotte
14:05 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (2) J . Hannken-Illjes
13:12 Re: pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (1) Greg Troxel
13:05 pkg_rolling-replace and mismatched version (1) Riccardo Mottola
Wed, 05 Jun 2024
22:55 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (1) Greg Troxel
Sat, 01 Jun 2024
12:58 Re: conditional nat using ! negation (0) fddi
11:24 Re: conditional nat using ! negation (1) Martin Husemann
02:23 Re: Memory leaks in c/pthread libraries (0) Paul Ripke


Page 1 of 2024/06
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]
Home


Mail converted by MHonArc