Re: Games works better under control of NetBSD, than under Linux' ?

Hi.

2012/9/28 Zbigniew <zbigniew2011%gmail.com@localhost>:
> What "helpful" can you see in the message, which is clearly
> suggesting: "either you want to cheat us all - or you're so stupid,
> that you didn't even notice, that you ran the Windows version of the
> game"?

If you got the impression that I was going to insult you and allege
you some bad motives or stupidity, then please pardon me. That was
clearly not my intention.

My point was, that there are applications for Linux which appear to
the user like being native but in fact are not (for instance Picasa).
Not everyone might notice this immediately.

However, I won't contribute further to this discussion.

Kind regards
Ingolf