Re: Games works better under control of NetBSD, than under Linux' ?

On 9/28/2012 09:50, Zbigniew wrote:
2012/9/28, Ingolf Steinbach<>:

2012/9/27 Zbigniew<>:
Looking up data in: /Programs/Lbreakout2/2.6.4/share/lbreakout2
Looking up highscores in: /System/Variable
Looking up custom levels in: /Users/zb/.lgames/lbreakout2-levels
Saving highscore chart in: /System/Variable

These paths look suspicious to me.

Oh, yes... "suspicious". Surely somebody wants to entrap you. :D

Are you sure that it is a native
Linux version of the game? From the paths one could think that it's a
Windows version running in Wine. That could explain the differences in

Ever heard of Gobolinux, dear Sherlock?

That's a pretty aggressive response to a post that was trying to be helpful, some might say even insulting I probably wouldn't continue the conversation if I got a response like that. And for the record, I've never heard of Gobolinux. As a BSD user, I don't pay much attention to the Linux world and I would bet that I'm not alone on these particular lists.
Professor Moriarty