Re: Games works better under control of NetBSD, than under Linux' ?

Hi.

2012/9/27 Zbigniew <zbigniew2011%gmail.com@localhost>:
> Looking up data in: /Programs/Lbreakout2/2.6.4/share/lbreakout2
> Looking up highscores in: /System/Variable
> Looking up custom levels in: /Users/zb/.lgames/lbreakout2-levels
> Saving highscore chart in: /System/Variable

These paths look suspicious to me. Are you sure that it is a native
Linux version of the game? From the paths one could think that it's a
Windows version running in Wine. That could explain the differences in
performance.

Kind regards
Ingolf

PS: I do not have any experience with that game. Maybe these paths are
exactly what is expected in the Linux version.