tech-kern by date

Last updated: Sat Jun 23 14:05:23 2018
Messages in reverse chronological order
Timezone is UTC

Page 1 of 2018/05
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]

TimeSubject# followupsFrom
Thu, 31 May 2018
05:27 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (0) Michael
03:28 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (1) Jason Thorpe
01:38 Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=un (0) Christos Zoulas
01:25 Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=un (1) Robert Elz
01:22 Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=un (0) Robert Elz
Wed, 30 May 2018
23:42 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (2) Brad Spencer
19:18 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (1) Jason Thorpe
18:54 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (1) Brad Spencer
16:54 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (1) Mouse
16:44 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (1) Greg Troxel
16:26 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (1) Jason Thorpe
14:27 Re: cpu1: failed to start (amd64) (0) Greg Troxel
11:42 Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=un (0) Christos Zoulas
11:40 Re: i2c and indirect vs. direct config (0) Michael
11:17 Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=un (2) Harry Pantazis
10:58 Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=un (2) Kamil Rytarowski
10:51 GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=undefi (1) Harry Pantazis
07:47 i2c and indirect vs. direct config (2) Martin Husemann
Tue, 29 May 2018
06:48 Re: cpu1: failed to start (amd64) (1) Michael Taylor
04:39 PR kern/52468 (0) glitch
04:39 Re: PWM and user space API (0) Jason Thorpe
Mon, 28 May 2018
22:33 Re: PWM and user space API (0) Robert Swindells
22:14 Re: PWM and user space API (0) Jared McNeill
21:43 Re: PWM and user space API (1) Jason Thorpe
18:10 PWM and user space API (3) Jason Thorpe
14:46 Re: Asymmetric Disk I/O priorities in a RAIDframe (0) Greg Oster
08:30 Asymmetric Disk I/O priorities in a RAIDframe RAID (1) Hauke Fath
07:19 Re: QEMU/NetBSD status wiki page (1) Warner Losh
07:19 Re: QEMU/NetBSD status wiki page (1) Warner Losh
01:47 Re: Audio update pertaining to mixer devices and h (0) Paul Goyette
00:53 Audio update pertaining to mixer devices and hw.dr (2) Nathanial Sloss
Sun, 27 May 2018
19:51 Re: QEMU/NetBSD status wiki page (0) Kamil Rytarowski
17:55 Re: QEMU/NetBSD status wiki page (1) Kamil Rytarowski
10:03 QEMU/NetBSD status wiki page (1) Kamil Rytarowski
Sat, 26 May 2018
14:52 Re: Revisiting uvm_loan() for 'direct' write pipes (0) Thor Lancelot Simon
12:02 Re: Ambient light sensors in envsys (0) Michael
12:01 Re: Revisiting uvm_loan() for 'direct' write pipes (0) Jason Thorpe
11:58 Re: Revisiting uvm_loan() for 'direct' write pipes (1) Jason Thorpe
Fri, 25 May 2018
20:01 Re: Revisiting uvm_loan() for 'direct' write pipes (2) Jaromír Doleček
12:12 cpu1: failed to start (amd64) (0) Michael Taylor
Mon, 21 May 2018
19:49 Revisiting uvm_loan() for 'direct' write pipes (2) Jaromír Doleček
Sun, 20 May 2018
05:04 Re: Ambient light sensors in envsys (1) maya
Sat, 19 May 2018
23:35 Re: Ambient light sensors in envsys (0) Jason Thorpe
23:23 Ambient light sensors in envsys (2) Jason Thorpe
20:42 Re: FIOSETOWN and TIOCSPGRP vs control ttys (0) Christos Zoulas
Thu, 17 May 2018
20:11 FIOSETOWN and TIOCSPGRP vs control ttys (1) Mouse
17:30 Re: CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci (0) David Young
17:01 Re: CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci (1) Jonathan A. Kollasch
10:08 Re: kern/53166: NFS default to UDP; it should real (0) Jason Thorpe
10:07 Re: CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci (1) Jason Thorpe
Wed, 16 May 2018
20:57 Re: firefox sandboxing (0) Jason Thorpe
20:41 Re: firefox sandboxing (0) Rhialto
20:07 Re: CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci (1) Jonathan A. Kollasch
19:50 Re: CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci (1) Jason Thorpe
Mon, 14 May 2018
13:38 firefox sandboxing (2) Thomas Klausner
Sun, 13 May 2018
16:23 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (0) Chuck Silvers
12:59 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (1) Jaromír Doleček
Sat, 12 May 2018
19:24 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (2) Chuck Silvers
12:10 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (0) Jaromír Doleček
05:07 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (1) Michael van Elst
Fri, 11 May 2018
15:42 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (0) Jason Thorpe
15:42 Removing uvm_emap (aka ephemeral mapping interface (0) Jaromír Doleček
15:28 Re: Fixing excessive shootdowns during FFS read (k (3) Jaromír Doleček
Wed, 09 May 2018
13:23 Re: GSoC 2018 (0) Radoslaw Kujawa
12:15 GSoC 2018 (1) Marwa Desouky
08:15 kern/53166: NFS default to UDP; it should really d (1) Jason Thorpe
Sun, 06 May 2018
21:23 Re: NetBSD Audio specification 2018 (0) Nathanial Sloss
20:18 Re: NetBSD Audio specification 2018 (1) Nathanial Sloss
19:09 NetBSD Audio specification 2018 (1) Nathanial Sloss
00:47 Re: Kernel module framework status? (0) John Nemeth
Sat, 05 May 2018
18:37 Re: Kernel module framework status? (0) Warner Losh
13:41 Re: Kernel module framework status? (0) Warner Losh
10:17 Re: Kernel module framework status? (2) maya
Fri, 04 May 2018
17:06 re: Kernel module framework status? (1) Eduardo Horvath
07:25 Re: Kernel module framework status? (0) Warner Losh
07:24 bwfm(4) PCI support (0) coypu
07:04 re: Kernel module framework status? (1) matthew green
06:56 Re: Kernel module framework status? (2) John Nemeth
02:54 Re: Kernel module framework status? (2) Mouse
Thu, 03 May 2018
22:04 Re: Kernel module framework status? (1) John Nemeth
Wed, 02 May 2018
15:05 Re: Kernel module framework status? (0) Anders Magnusson
07:37 Re: Kernel module framework status? (1) Paul Goyette
06:49 Kernel module framework status? (2) Anders Magnusson
Tue, 01 May 2018
17:05 Re: e_trapsignal removal (0) Maxime Villard
00:57 Re: gc private 802.11 rateset declarations (0) Christos Zoulas


Page 1 of 2018/05
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]
Home


Mail converted by MHonArc