Re: about Pegasos1 (april fix 2) support

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost>
wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:42:01 +0200
> nello martuscielli <ppc.addon%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Peg1 only manage amiga or msdos partition table, i've msdos.
>
> Then I misunderstood you. I thought you meant amiga partition table in
> your last mail.
>

>> Here some info about the disk booting from  linux:
>> [...]
>
> Ok, I see the problem. You have MBR partitions and ofwboot must find
> a NetBSD partition among them to read a disklabel. It cannot work.
>
> I will see if it makes sense to create a fake disklabel out of FAT
> partitions, when there is no NetBSD disklabel found. Maybe that is
> also a useful enhancement of ofwboot for others.
>
> Otherwise the only option for the Pegasos1 would be CD-booting.

it seems a nice step forward! It starts to load netbsd.

well, now booting from CD with gunzipped files:
http://oi51.tinypic.com/maxa8m.jpg

I'll give another try with a different new media in the next days even
i burned twice and i got tha same error at 3141982

cheers,
Nello