Port-ofppc archive

Re: about Pegasos1 (april fix 2) support

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost>

>> Do you have different bootkernels i can try?
> I just uploaded a recent kernel (for Pegasos1) and ofwboot to
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/ofppc_peg1/
> The usual method to test new kernels would be to boot ofwboot from a tftp
> server, which then uses dhcp to boot the kernel from nfs.
> When the new ofwboot doesn't work either, I can make a version with
> debugging output.

hi Frank,

i looked around and it seems pegasos1 is unable to boot from net device.
Thus i burned an ISO with your files.

that's booting:
boot cd ofwboot

and here booting directly the kernel:
boot cd netbsd.gz

please, can you suggest me some docs to help you in a better way?

Power Mac G4 AGP 450MHz - CRUX PPC (32bit) 2.7