Re: about Pegasos1 (april fix 2) support

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:42:01 +0200
nello martuscielli <ppc.addon%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Peg1 only manage amiga or msdos partition table, i've msdos.

Then I misunderstood you. I thought you meant amiga partition table in
your last mail.

> Here some info about the disk booting from  linux:
> [...]

Ok, I see the problem. You have MBR partitions and ofwboot must find
a NetBSD partition among them to read a disklabel. It cannot work.

I will see if it makes sense to create a fake disklabel out of FAT
partitions, when there is no NetBSD disklabel found. Maybe that is
also a useful enhancement of ofwboot for others.

Otherwise the only option for the Pegasos1 would be CD-booting.

--
Frank Wille