Re: about Pegasos1 (april fix 2) support

nello martuscielli wrote:

> I've not experience in BSD but i can say that modern linux kernels
> aren't able to work with[1].

Seems that nobody cared for it any longer.

> It'd be nice to have NetBSD working on this system.

Should be possible when I have access to the hardware and some time. NetBSD
has the advantage that it supports the RDB partition map. So you just have
to add some new partitions under MorphOS to be able to install NetBSD in
parallel to it. Alternatively you can use MBR style partitions (if you
don't need MorphOS).

> Sadly to say that today i must return my Pegasos1 board to his owner
> (i.e. the CRUX PPC Team) but I think that sambody helps you and now
> i'm going to notify this opportunity (in CC).

Ok, that's unfortunate. Maybe we will make it work nevertheless.

--
Frank Wille