ofwboot with DOS partition support

Hi,

I did some local changes to make ofwboot recognize a FAT partition as root
partition (wd0a), when no valid BSD disklabel was found.

When it works then it should simplify our tests on the Pegasos1.

Please try it. I cannot test it myself, as my disk is using RDB partitions.
An ofwboot with debugging output can be downloaded from:
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/ofppc_peg1/ofwbootdb.gz

--
Frank Wille