Re: LG Nexus 5

On 2022-11-20 14:39, Shao Miller wrote:
[...]

3. I could be mistaken, but there appears to be an assumption
somewhere about device-memory being at > 2 GiB ("high").  What I found
was that if the framebuffer was identity-mapped to its < 2 GiB
address, it would work until some random point after interrupts and
the clock are enabled, then any attempt to touch that "low" memory
would hang the device.  When I mapped its low PA to a high VA, all was
well.  Perhaps this has something to do with the user-land and
kernel-land split.

[...]