Re: LG Nexus 5

On 2022-11-08 10:45, Shao Miller wrote:
On 2022-11-08 10:39, Nick Hudson wrote:
[...]
Do you need to access these special memory regions during early boot
because both method above are aimed at this use case.
[...]

To answer the question: yes:
1. Framebuffer region
2. Magical control area, such as for clock and reboots

Eventually all of these should doubtless be FDT items of their own, but: "iterations of improvement."

Currently I'm hung in a memset in uvm, so I'm guessing it's hitting the magical control area.

Will try deriving from the kindly-provided example, next.

- Shao Miller