Re: Mounting ext4

If I have an external ext2 partition, how to mount it? I'm having a hard time figuring what file in /dev/ to mount?

Docs show using sfdisk but sfdisk command is not found. pkgsrc or pkgin search also yield no such package.

I've never heard of "sfdisk". You can run:

disklabel /dev/sd0

and take note of which partition is which, then use, for instance, /dev/sd0e, and/or:

dkctl sd0 listwedges

and use, for example, /dev/dk0.

Your mount command might then look like:

mount_ext2fs /dev/sd0e /mnt

John