Re: Panic: no console device

I have held off replying because I wanted to have news of success to report back. Not there yet, but plugging away.

The aim of a dual boot desktop computer has given way to just a normal NetBSD single-system machine, and toward that end I am wiping my hard drive clean for the install.

However, I want to register my deep appreciation for the NetBSD
gang here on this list who have chimed in and boosted my spirits more than they can likely guess: Martin, Michael and Benny. Thank you everyone!

--
Bob B.