Userconf & DRM driver (Was Re: Panic: no console device)

Hi Michael. I have taken the liberty of ressurecting this post in
order to get a tad more help with its suggestion. I hope I haven't
violated any list etiquette in the process.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 12:34:25PM -0000, Michael van Elst wrote:

> It's probably trying to use a graphics card that isn't supported.
> In that case you could try to intercept the bootloader to get a
> prompt and 'boot netbsd -c'. This will start in userconf mode where,
> assuming the keyboard works, you can disable the DRM driver for
> your graphics card. When you quit userconf mode, it will then
> fall back to use the plain VGA driver.

How can I identify the specific driver in question? Perhaps userconf
itself has a way of doing this? Is there some hallmark token for
which I should search dmest?

--
Bob Bernstein