Re: math/fftw-long / math/fftw-quad broken on Linux as it pulls in math/libquadmath, which is superfluous and broken on Linux

"Dr. Thomas Orgis" <thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost> writes:

> Wrong. It's also in PLIST.Linux. Can anyone confirm if omppool is
> properly built on the other platforms? I guess it will be missing on
> Darwin in a toolchain without OpenMP. Do we care?
>
> Shall I remove it from PLIST or delete PLIST.Linux?

It seems that if toolchains might or might not have openmp, there needs
to be some variable set if it is found, forced on if so (and hence
failure if it fails), forced off if not, and a conditional PLIST entry.