Re: math/fftw-long / math/fftw-quad broken on Linux as it pulls in math/libquadmath, which is superfluous and broken on Linux

Am Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:08:48 -0400
schrieb Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>:

> Thanks.  Sounds like no blcokers.   Fixing one  package via a pullup is
> not a big deal and we have to stop at some point.

Yes. Also the py-numba issue has been fixed by me some time ago
already, typo in PLIST. But for some reason it creeps up on the CentOS
build even after the fix.

$ grep omppoo /[workdir]/math/py-numba/work/.PLIST
lib/python3.8/site-packages/numba/npyufunc/omppool.so
lib/python3.8/site-packages/numba/np/ufunc/omppool.so

This .PLIST has been freshly constructed right now, after cleaning the
workdir, from:

$ grep omppoo PLIST
${PYSITELIB}/numba/np/ufunc/omppool.so

The old typo is haunting me. I am confused. Anyone seen such before?

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis