Re: math/fftw-long / math/fftw-quad broken on Linux as it pulls in math/libquadmath, which is superfluous and broken on Linux

Am Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:18:17 -0400
schrieb Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>:

>   there is nothing super broken now

The dependency on libquadmath is super annoying to me, but largely
off the radar for the userbase, I presume. I hope I can get a builtin.mk
for that in for the future, maybe together with resolving the question
marks around parallel/openmp.

>   none of these changes to improve things are going to happen in freeze

I guess so.

Btw: Right now I got a failure for py38-numba:

ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in […]/.destdir/[prefix]:
ERROR:         […]/.destdir/[prefix]/lib/python3.8/site-packages/numba/npyufunc/omppool.so

The fix for that might want to be included. Have to check why the
OpenMP part is missing there.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--