Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

> The official notice to remove vax cc0 is here:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/legacy-ml/gcc-patches/2019-09/msg01256.html
>
> So this message is serving as official notice that we are *deprecating*
> all cc0 support in gcc-10.  We are not removing any code or targets at
> this time -- removals would happen during the gcc-11 cycle.

 Which is now.  There was a discussion as Stage 1 for GCC 11 opened and
while the change proposed to remove cc0 code was not applied to GCC master
at that point, my understanding has been it is going to happen sometime
soon, possibly at the beginning of Stage 3 and I imagine no later than at
the beginning of Stage 4.

  Maciej