Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

> On Sep 18, 2020, at 10:31 AM, emu <e2kcpu%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> On 2020-08-16 14:42, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>> I just went to check on the status.   I have two things to report:
>>
>> 1- The web site is working quite smoothly now.
>>
>> 2- The bounty was at $1425US, so I kicked in another $75 to get us to $1500US.
>>
>> -- thorpej
>>
> Are we having any progress on this?

Looks like the bounty is still sitting at $1500US.  I'm hoping that the work that the other GCC back-end improvements that Kalvis Duckmanton is doing can be integrated locally and upstream to GCC and that perhaps Kalvis will also be motivated to tackle MODE_CC.

But I have also seen a couple of hints that others are also working on MODE_CC or are interested in doing so, but have not seen any specific updates or claims against the bounty.

-- thorpej