Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

On 2020-05-23 16:58, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Since nothing has come out of it and VAX is one of the last two backends that
> are currently not being taken care of [2] (AVR and H8300 are being worked on,
> CRIS and M68K are done), I thought it might be a good idea to help with the
> efforts.

OK, I tried for few days now, and got only to "verification" where it
hangs for hours.

As I'm not interested in any further discussion, if we chose the wrong
platform for the funding, and am more interested in having the GCC
working on the VAX again:
anybody who succeeded in signing up this "bountysource", would accept a
paypal payment from me, and would forward it?

Cheers