Mist.

/ Hilmar.

Am 04.06.20 um 08:30 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
On 5/30/20 4:37 PM, emanuel stiebler wrote:
On 2020-05-23 16:58, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

Since nothing has come out of it and VAX is one of the last two backends that
are currently not being taken care of [2] (AVR and H8300 are being worked on,
CRIS and M68K are done), I thought it might be a good idea to help with the
efforts.
OK, I tried for few days now, and got only to "verification" where it
hangs for hours.
According to an email they just sent me, the problem is supposed to be fixed now.

Please try again.

Adrian