Re: rust and new thunderbird

On Mon 28 Aug 2023 at 14:00:10 +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> BTW, for me I had to add the attached patch to make the new
> version build.  Not sure what's needed to make just "isnan()" be
> available name-space-wise, so I did what the build log suggested.

Generally in C++, using something like "using namespace std;" is
frowned upon these days; it is considered better to use explicit
namespaces at the places of use, like you have done. Otherwise it gets
too hard to find from an un-namespaced name what it really refers to.

> -  if (isnan(aMaxAge) || aMaxAge < 0.) {
> +  if (std::isnan(aMaxAge) || aMaxAge < 0.) {

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose