Re: rust and new thunderbird

On 8/29/23 03:02, Havard Eidnes wrote:
We have similar patches in the tree for other packages, but it's better
to just put a single "using std::isnan;" at the top of the file if that
works as well. Causes less merge headaches down the road.

Thanks for the hint.  Committed after a build verification.

Thanks for the fix. The error doesn't occur on NetBSD 9 though. I guess that particular C++ source file was using C isnan from <math.h> (as opposed to C++ std::isnan from <cmath>) but without actually #include'ing it.