calendar broken in new thunderbird?

PHO <pho%cielonegro.org@localhost> writes:

> What a coincidence. I stumbled upon the same build error so I updated
> it to 115.1.1 just a moment ago. It's confirmed to be compatible with
> rust-1.70.0.

With WRKDIR on a USB3-attached SSD, MAKE_JOBS=8 on an 8-core 9th gen i7
with 32G RAM, I was able to build the new thunderbird in only

  real    54m4.714s
  user    296m48.824s
  sys     28m27.006s

I am using calendar, via tbsync/"Provider for CalDAV & CardDAV" to
nextcloud.  This was working reasonably well before the update.

Now, if I open tbsync settings and sync, it seems to sync.  I get a
bunch of errors, and the calendar display is blank (really blank, not a
well-formed calendar with no events).  Example errors:

  JavaScript error: resource:///modules/calendar/calStorageHelpers.jsm, line 83: uncaught exception: ParserError: invalid line (no token ";" or ":") "America/New_York[2023c]"
  console.warn: Calendar: Message: [Exception... "ParserError: invalid line (no token ";" or ":") "America/New_York[2023c]"'ParserError: invalid line (no token ";" or ":") "America/New_York[2023c]"' when calling method: [calITimezoneService::getTimezone]"  nsresult: "0x8057001c (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)"  location: "JS frame :: resource:///modules/calendar/calStorageHelpers.jsm :: getTimezone :: line 83"  data: no]
  JavaScript error: resource:///modules/calendar/Ical.jsm, line 5588: TypeError: zone is null
  console.error: ({})

Perhaps these are upstream bugs, or perhaps my caldav server is terribly
broken and there is now validation.  But old thunderbird, nextloud's
calendar app, and davx5 on android are all fine with it.

Is anybody else seeing this?