Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

"Hauke Fath (SPG)" <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:

> Well, for one, there is www/hiawatha already. It packages version 0.1
> from, IIRC, *2001*. On that scale the update we are discussing is marked
> progress, whether Hugo Leisink is keeping his website online or not. The
> sources are on gitlab.
>
> For another, the package is basically done and in production.
>
> For a third, pkgsrc tends to generally keep packages around as long as
> they are useful.

Yeah, I think we should still bring it up to the latest version but maybe
we just don't do anything special for it. We were talking about having
multiple packages: www/hiawatha, www/hiawatha-le, and maybe even a
www/hiawatha-monitor. What do you think of just doing one www/hiawatha
without the lefh script?

Kev