macOS: things seem normal again

At the risk of taunting Happy Fun Ball...

On macOS with the known-troubled Command Line Tools (15.3.0.0.1.1708646388) and the more-warnings-are-now-errors Apple clang 15.0.0 (clang-1500.3.9.4), the various recently discussed systemic build troubles appear to be gone in my ordinary dev-machine pkg_rr usage.

I expect the same to hold for the less-troubled equivalent Xcode (15.3, build 15E204a), which doesn't lack m4 or yacc but does ship the same stricter compiler.

Please let me know if you uncover any new patterns of trouble on macOS, or if I've somehow made things worse on any other platform.

Thanks,

- Amitai