Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 12:40:19AM +0000, Kevin Bloom wrote:
> I would assume that if someone is going use hiawatha for anything other
> than a local server they'd probably want php since it does things with
> tls.

I don't quite get it, I have (a) lots of (public) webservers w/o any php and
(b) lots of "Let's encrypt" certificates deployed not using the php script
from hiawatha.

So: not quite sure I understand how you get from "uses TLS" to "requires PHP"
for this pkg.

Personally I would avoid a web server where the server pkg already requires
PHP, so Greg's option c sounds best to me (create a separate package to
install the Let's encrypt/php part of hiawatha and leave it out of the
main pkg).

Martin