Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

"Hauke Fath (SPG)" <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:

> On 2024-03-25 15:32, Greg Troxel wrote:
> > Sure, but to work together we need things someplace everybody can see
> > the bits and collaborate.  So updates that aren't promptly into pkgsrc
> > proper should be in wip.
>
>  From the fossil history, I started this package in 2018. I am running
> hiawatha on two machines; there was no demand from anybody, none, until
> a week ago.

I don't actually use hiawatha I just accidentally stubled upon it and
it brought back a memory of the Linux distro I used to volunteer for
(they used hiawatha). When I looked at the version in pkgsrc it was
so old I thought I'd give it go. :)

> And while I will work on pre-existing wip stuff, I reserve the right to
> avoid git when I work on my own stuff.
>
> I will sync with Kevin's work, resolve the open todos, and commit the
> package after the freeze.

Regardless if you merge my work in or not, this has already been a
nice learning experience regarding CONF_FILES, RCD_SCRIPTS, options,
php, and working with cmake in pkgsrc. I'm not totally sure I did
things right or not but still valuable regardless.