Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 05:00:41PM +0000, Kevin Bloom wrote:
> "Hauke Fath (SPG)" <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> > On 2024-03-25 15:32, Greg Troxel wrote:
> > > Sure, but to work together we need things someplace everybody can see
> > > the bits and collaborate.  So updates that aren't promptly into pkgsrc
> > > proper should be in wip.
> >
> >  From the fossil history, I started this package in 2018. I am running
> > hiawatha on two machines; there was no demand from anybody, none, until
> > a week ago.
>
> I don't actually use hiawatha I just accidentally stubled upon it and
> it brought back a memory of the Linux distro I used to volunteer for
> (they used hiawatha). When I looked at the version in pkgsrc it was
> so old I thought I'd give it go. :)

I had never heard of hiawatha until your thread appeared. I just had
a look at https://www.hiawatha-webserver.org/ which says things like:

  Due to lack of interest in this project, I no longer actively
  support and promote Hiawatha. I still use Hiawatha a lot myself,
  so development will continue, but likely very slow. New versions
  will still be released via this website.

  Hugo

and

  On April 28th 2024, this website will go offline permanently.

Is it worth making a package?

Cheers,

Patrick