Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

On 2024-03-26 00:31, Patrick Welche wrote:
I had never heard of hiawatha until your thread appeared. I just had
a look athttps://www.hiawatha-webserver.org/  which says things like:

   Due to lack of interest in this project, I no longer actively
   support and promote Hiawatha. I still use Hiawatha a lot myself,
   so development will continue, but likely very slow. New versions
   will still be released via this website.

   Hugo

and

   On April 28th 2024, this website will go offline permanently.

Is it worth making a package?

*chuckle*

Well, for one, there is www/hiawatha already. It packages version 0.1 from, IIRC, *2001*. On that scale the update we are discussing is marked progress, whether Hugo Leisink is keeping his website online or not. The sources are on gitlab.

For another, the package is basically done and in production.

For a third, pkgsrc tends to generally keep packages around as long as they are useful.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344