Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

Hi Martin,

My wording wasn't very good in that reply, in fact I may have been half asleep when I wrote it... I think I was trying to say that I'd assume folks would prefer to have the option to use tls on nonlocal servers. Which doesn't make any sense because the php script in question is specfic for Let's Encrypt and there are many other options for certificates. All and all, ignore my insanity! :)

Thank you for your input on your distaste in requiring php by default! What you say makes sense.

Also, it appears that hauke@ had been working on hiawatha for some time so I will likely stop my works on this to let Hauke finish.

Kev