Re: Synology PPCBoot SK98 network bug fix

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 19:32:29 +0100
Julian Coleman <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost> wrote:

> [...] However, having done some more
> tests, I still can't get the filters to drop all multicast packets,
> or pass unly unicast packets for our MAC address.

Too bad. We must be missing something, as the kernel driver obviously
can do it.

Although I remember there was a problem with slow receiving or sending with
sk(4), but this might have been the result of the high cpu load when
doing sftp (ftp was much faster). I will make some more experiments this
weekend.

--
Frank Wille