Re: Synology PPCBoot SK98 network bug fix

Hi,

> Hmm? It doesn't look any different than the current NetBSD filter setup
> to me. The unicast filter is only disabled in promiscious mode. Otherwise
> it is always enabled - which strangely doesn't work in our altboot driver.

I was thinking more of where they only enable the unicast filter if the
multicast filter list is empty.  However, having done some more tests, I
still can't get the filters to drop all multicast packets, or pass unly
unicast packets for our MAC address.  I didn't find any documentation for
the Yukon* chips either.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/