Re: Synology PPCBoot SK98 network bug fix

Hi,

> Indeed. I tried that too last night. No idea what is missing.

> Ok. When you don't see another solution I would commit the code enabling
> the multicast filter.

I need to check that this is actually working too ;-)  It may be that we
are still seeing multicast packets, but as I have 8 receive descriptors
currently, it doesn't affect me.  I will have another look at the kernel
driver and read the documentation, and see if I can spot where we are
going wrong.

> Then I can mark the DS-207 as officially supported on the sandpoint page? :)

;-)

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/